Since 2019, I have been an FSMP Postdoctoral Research Fellow in the pole PPS of IRIF, Université de Paris, and in the Inria joint research-team πr².
Bâtiment Sophie Germain, Bureau 4053
8 Place Aurélie Nemours, 75013 Paris
You can write to me in English, Italian, Serbo-Croatian, or French.
- 2019—2020. Postdoctoral Fellowship (Mathematical Interactions) from FSMP — Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris.
- 2017—2019. Postdoctoral Fellowship for Research in Japan (Standard) and KAKENHI Grant-in-Aid from JSPS — Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science.
Project title: Representable polygraphs: a combinatorial-topological approach to higher-dimensional algebra and rewriting.
Hosted by Masahito Hasegawa
- 2015. Best student paper at 12th International Workshop on Quantum Physics and Logic, for my contribution A diagrammatic axiomatisation of the GHZ and W quantum states.
- 2014. Premio AILA 3+2 from AILA - Associazione Italiana di Logica e sue Applicazioni, for the best master's thesis in logic defended at an Italian university in the academic year 2012—2013.
- 2014. Premio migliore laureato from Università di Pavia, for the top graduate from the department of mathematics in the academic year 2012—2013.
- 2013—2017. D.Phil in Computer Science, University of Oxford, United Kingdom.
- 2013. Visiting student, Mathematical Institute, Utrecht University, The Netherlands.
- 2011—2013. Laurea Magistrale in Mathematics, Università di Pavia, Italy.
- 2008—2011. Laurea Triennale in Mathematics, Università di Pavia, Italy.
I have been a student at Wolfson College, Oxford, and at Collegio Ghislieri, Pavia.
- I am a founding member of Uroboro, an association of alumni of Collegio Ghislieri.