Bâtiment Sophie Germain, 8 place Aurélie Nemours, 75013 Paris. 4th floor, office 4057.
I am a second year PhD student at IRIF in the Combinatorics team. My PhD advisor is Guillaume Chapuy. I am funded by the ERC Starting Grant CombiTop: New Interactions of Combinatorics through Topological Expansions.
With Justine Falque and Matthieu Piquerez, I organize the seminar Combinatoire et Interactions.
I am trying to study the relations between combinatorial maps (that are graphs embedded on surfaces) and the KP/Toda hierarchies (integrable sets of differential equations). More generally, I'm interested in the enumeration of maps and related objects (constellations, Hurwitz numbers, …) via bijective and algebraic methods, as well as random properties of large maps.
Articles and preprints
- Local limits of uniform triangulations in high genus, with Thomas Budzinski, submitted. arXiv
- Simple formulas for constellations and bipartite maps with prescribed degrees, FPSAC 2019 (short version), full version submitted. arXiv
- A new family of bijections for planar maps, FPSAC 2018 (short version), full version to appear in JCTA. arXiv
- Local limit laws for high genus triangulations, AofA, Marseille, June 2019
- Limites locales de triangulations de grand genre, Probabilités de demain, Paris Diderot, June 2019
- Hiérarchies KP/2-Toda et cartes biparties, Séminaire combi du plateau de Saclay, Polytechnique, May 2019
- Some asymptotic properties of high genus maps, ALEA Young, Normandie, May 2019
- Simple formulas for bipartite maps with prescribed degrees, SLC, Curia (Portugal), April 2018
- Limites locales de triangulations de grand genre, Journées Aléa, ENS Marseille, March 2018
- Limites locales de triangulations de grand genre, Journées Cartes, ENS Paris, November 2018
- Bijections, cartes planaires et hiérarchie KP, Séminaire équipe Combi, IRIF, September 2018
- A new family of bijections for planar maps, FPSAC 2018, Dartmouth College, July 2018
- Cartes et hiérarchie KP : bijections pour le cas planaire, Journées Aléa 2018, Marseille, March 2018