Welcome to the home page of the Fractals and Numeration (FAN) Project, funded by ANR and FWF.
- Arithmetics, dynamics and expansions
- Normal numbers, algebraic numbers and fractals
- Natural extensions of \(\alpha\)-continued fraction transformations and \(\beta\)-transformations
- Diophantine equations, units and fractals
- Minimal weight expansions, redundancy and applications to cryptography
- Topological properties of fractals
- Topological properties of self-affine sets
- Topological properties of generalized Sierpinski carpets
- Rauzy fractals and substitutions
- Pisot substitutive dynamical systems
- S-adic expansions and Rauzy fractals
- Rauzy fractals and free group morphisms
- Fractals with a view towards applications
- Intersection of fractals with lines and its applications in science and medicine
- Automatic fractal sets and entropy
- Fractal transformations and their applications to image processing
ANR Programme Blanc Inter II-SIMI 1 — ANR-12-IS01-0002.
FWF International Programs — I1136.
Duration: 48 months, from 2013-03-01 to 2017-02-28.