I'm a Post-Doc with Assia Mahboubi, at Inria Nantes.
Here's a short CV (Jan. 18).
My research interests lie at the interface of Logic, Type Theory and Functional Analysis.
LS2N, premier étage Batiment 11 ,
UFR Sciences et Techniques
2, rue de la Houssinière,
- With Guilhem Jaber, we're organizing a reading group on differentiable programming.
- I will speak at the Big Proof workshop 2019 , in Edimburgh, May 27th-31st.
- TLLA will be held as a workshop of FSCD in Dortmund,29-30 June 2019. Please consider submitting !
- I will participate to TYPEs 2019, June 11th-14th in Oslo.
- Polarization in topological vector spaces, based on Chapter 6 and Chapter 2.5 of my thesis
- I defended my PhD thesis on October 19th 2018. You will find here the manuscript and the slides .
Partial Differential Equations and Distributions in Linear Logic
- Higher-Order Distributions for Linear Logic , Contributed talk to FoSSacs 2019, Prague, April 2019.
- Differentiating proofs and programs , Invited talk at SYCO3, March 2019.
- A logical account for LPDEs , Higher Order Models of Differential Linear Logic, given at Bellairs Workshop in March 2019.
- A logical account for LPDEs , Seminar given at the LIX, Polytechnique, November 2018.
- A logical account for LPDEs , Contributed talk to LICS 2018, Oxford, JuLy 2018.
- A logic for LPDEs , Invited talk to a special session, Conference MFPS 2018, Halifax, Canada, June 2018.
- A Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations , Poster for the Annual days of the GDR-IM, Ecole Polytechnique, April 2018.
- A Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations, Antique team, ENS Ulm, Paris, March 2018.
- Smooth models of linear logic and Partial Differential Equations , Journées GEOCAL-LAC, Nantes, November 2017.
- Smooth models of linear logic and Partial Differential Equations , Seminar of the team LCR, LIPN Université Paris 13, November 2017.
- Smooth differential linear logic and Partial differentials equations , Trends in Linear Logic and Applications, Oxford, September 2017.
- Smooth models of Linear Logic : Towards a Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations , Seminar Chocola, Lyon 2017, June.
- Towards a Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations , PLS group, ITU Copenhagen, June 2017.
Models of LL based on the Schwartz epsilon product
- Models of LL based on the Schwartz epsilon product , Contributed talk to TLLA 2018, Oxford, JuLy 2018.
- Models of LL based on the epsilon product, an introduction to LL , joint work with Y. Dabrowski, séminaire de géométrie et physique mathématique, Paris Diderot, May 2018.
- Smooth models of linear logic , Seminar of the LIMD team, LAMA, Université Savoie Mont Blanc, Chambéry, December 2017.
- Smooth models of linear logic , Forum des jeunes mathématicien.ne.s, Nancy, 2017.
- Smooth models of Linear Logic based on the Schwartz' epsilon product , Second General Meeting of the GDRI-LL , Roma, October 2017.
- Smooth models of Differential Linear Logic , DIKU, Copenhagen, June 2017.
General introductory talks
- Differential Linear Logic , Doctoral course on the semantics of linear logic, Copenhagen, February 2016.
- Linearity and Differentiation,PhD' Student' Semainar, LIAFA and PPS, Paris, November 2013
- Logique Linéaire et Analyse fonctionnelle, 13th forum for young mathematicians, Lyon, November 2013.
- 2014- : PhD thesis under the direction of Thomas Ehrhard at IRIF, Université Paris Diderot.
- 2015- 2016 : Invited researcher in the PLS group at the IT University of Copenhagen
- 2013-2014 : Internship at PPS, under the direction of Christine Tasson.
- 2012-2013 : Master MPRI, Université Paris Diderot. Rank 6/41.
- June 2012 - July 2012 : Research Internship with R. Blute, University of Ottawa.
- 2011-2012 : First year of Master in advanced mathematics, ENS Lyon.
- June 2011 - July 2011 : Research Internship with F. Wagner, Université Lyon 1.
- 2010-2012 : B.Sc in advanced mathematics, ENS Lyon.
- 2007-2010 : Preparatory classes to Grandes Ecoles, Lycée Louis Le Grand, Paris.