I'm a PhD student at the IRIF, in the PPS team since November 2014. My advisor is Thomas Ehrhard.
My research interests are topics at the interface of Logic, Programming Language Theory and Functional Analysis. I will be finishing my PhD this summer. Here's a short CV .
- A logical account for LPDEs , Contributed talk to LICS 2018, Oxford, JuLy 2018.
- A logic for LPDEs , Invited talk to a special session, Conference MFPS 2018, Halifax, Canada, June 2018.
- Models of LL based on the epsilon product, an introduction to LL , joint work with Y. Dabrowski, séminaire de géométrie et physique mathématique, Paris Diderot, May 2018.
- A Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations , Poster for the Annual days of the GDR-IM, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, April 2018.
- A Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations, Antique team, ENS Ulm, Paris, March 2018.
- Smooth models of linear logic , Seminar of the LIMD team, LAMA, Université Savoie Mont Blanc, Chambéry, December 2017.
- Smooth models of linear logic , Forum des jeunes mathématicien.ne.s, Nancy, 2017.
- Smooth models of linear logic and Partial Differential Equations , Journées GEOCAL-LAC, Nantes, November 2017.
- Smooth models of linear logic and Partial Differential Equations , Seminar of the team LCR, LIPN Université Paris 13, November 2017.
- Smooth models of Linear Logic based on the Schwartz' epsilon product , Second General Meeting of the GDRI-LL , Roma, October 2017.
- Smooth differential linear logic and Partial differentials equations , Trends in Linear Logic and Applications, Oxford, September 2017.
- Smooth models of Linear Logic : Towards a Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations , Seminar Chocola, Lyon 2017, June.
- Towards a Type Theory for Linear Partial Differential Equations , PLS group, ITU Copenhagen, June 2017.
- Smooth models of Differential Linear Logic , DIKU, Copenhagen, June 2017.
- Mackey-complete spaces and power series : a topological model of Differential Linear Logic , Workshop QSLC, Marseille, September 2016.
- Differential Linear Logic , Seminar on the semantics of linear logic, Copenhagen, February 2016.
- A poster , prepared for the Journées nationales 2016 du GdR IM , Januray 2016.
- The computational meaning of differentiation, PLS group Seminar, ITU Copenhagen, November 2015.
- Tensor Product and *-autonomous categories, TACL 2015 (peer reviewed conference), Ischia, June 2015. The abstract.
- Reduction strategies for the differential lambda-calculus, Géocalisation Summer school, Chambéry, June 2015.
- Weak topologies for Linear Logic , LDP séminar, Marseilles, January 2014.
- Weak topologies for Linear Logic Workshop SD14 (peer-reviewed workshop), Vienna, July 2014. The abstract.
- Linearity and Differentiation,PhD' Student' Semainar, LIAFA and PPS, Paris, November 2013
- Logique Linéaire et Analyse fonctionnelle, 13th forum for young mathematicians, Lyon, November 2013.
- Complete spaces and Differential Linear Logic, GDT sémantique, PPS, June 2013.
- 2014- : PhD thesis under the direction of Thomas Ehrhard at IRIF, Université Paris Diderot.
- March 2016-November 2016 : Maternity leave
- November 2015-April 2016 : Invited researcher in the PLS group at the IT University of Copenhagen
- July 2014-November 2015 : Maternity leave
- 2013-2014 : Internship at PPS, under the direction of Christine Tasson.
- 2012-2013 : Master MPRI, Université Paris Diderot. Rank 6/41.
- June 2012 - July 2012 : Research Internship with R. Blute, University of Ottawa.
- 2011-2012 : First year of Master in advanced mathematics, ENS Lyon.
- June 2011 - July 2011 : Research Internship with F. Wagner, Université Lyon 1.
- 2010-2012 : B.Sc in advanced mathematics, ENS Lyon.
- 2007-2010 : Preparatory classes to Grandes Ecoles, Lycée Louis Le Grand, Paris.
IRIF, Batiment sophie Germain 3rd floor ,
Université Paris Diderot