I'm a PhD student at the IRIF, in the PPS team since November 2014. My advisor is Thomas Ehrhard. Starting from November 2015, I will be working mainly in Copenhagen.
My research interests are topics at the interface of Logic, Programming Language Theory and Functional Analysis.
- Mackey-complete spaes and power series : a topological model of Differential Linear Logic , Workshop QSLC, Marseille, September 2016.
- Differential Linear Logic , Seminar on the semantics of linear logic, Copenhagen, February 2016.
- A poster , prepared for the Journées nationales 2016 du GdR IM , Januray 2016.
- The computational meaning of differentiation, PLS group Seminar, ITU Copenhagen, November 2015.
- Tensor Product and *-autonomous categories, TACL 2015 (peer reviewed conference), Ischia, June 2015. The abstract.
- Reduction strategies for the differential lambda-calculus, Géocalisation Summer school, Chambéry, June 2015.
- Weak topologies for Linear Logic , LDP séminar, Marseilles, January 2014.
- Weak topologies for Linear Logic Workshop SD14 (peer-reviewed workshop), Vienna, July 2014. The abstract.
- Linearity and Differentiation,PhD' Student' Semainar, LIAFA and PPS, Paris, November 2013
- Logique Linéaire et Analyse fonctionnelle, 13th forum for young mathematicians, Lyon, November 2013.
- Complete spaces and Differential Linear Logic, GDT sémantique, PPS, June 2013.
- 2014- : PhD thesis under the direction of Thomas Ehrhard at IRIF, Université Paris Diderot.
- April 2016-October 2016 : Maternity leave
- November 2015-April 2016 : Invited researcher in the PLS group at the IT University of Copenhagen
- July 2014-January 2015 : Maternity leave
- 2013-2014 : Internship at PPS, under the direction of Christine Tasson.
- 2012-2013 : Master MPRI, Université Paris Diderot. Rank 6/41.
- June 2013 - July 2013 : Research Internship with R. Blute, University of Ottawa.
- 2012-2013 : First year of Master in advanced mathematics, ENS Lyon.
- June 2013 - July 2013 : Research Internship with F. Wagner, Université Lyon 1.
- 2010-2012 : B.Sc in advanced mathematics, ENS Lyon.
- 2007-2010 : Preparatory classes to Grandes Ecoles, Lycée Louis Le Grand, Paris.
Office 4C07, PLS group
IT University of Copenhagen
Rued Langgaards Vej 7
2300 Copenhagen S