This program is a continuation of the previous project Collaborative student training in Quantum Information Processing, which was implemented during the years 2008-2011. The current project has started July 1, 2013 for a least 5 years, and was formalized by a Memorandum of Agreement between the participating institutions.
This agreement enables Student and Staff Exchanges between the Parties, specifically it facilitates
- research internships in quantum information processing (QIP) for graduate students,
- faculty and post-doctoral fellow interactions for research and for dissemination of recent developments in QIP,
- the recognition of graduate level quantum information processing courses by all Parties for credit subject to the pre-approval for courses by the Home and Host Institution.
- University of Waterloo. Local academic contact: Ashwin Nayak
- Université Paris Diderot. Local academic contact: Frédéric Magniez
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg. Local academic contact: Gerd Leuchs
- Universität Innsbruck. Local academic contact: Gregor Weihs
- Ecole Normale Supérieure de Lyon. Local academic contact: Natacha Portier
- University of Latvia. Local academic contact: Andris Ambainis