Postdoctoral researcher, CNRS, IRIF, Paris 7
I give a talk
at the LSV
seminar at l'ENS de Cachan on 30 April 2018.
I will give an invited talk at CMCS 2018.
Please consider submitting to CSL 2018.
On 3 November 2017 I will give a talk about automata in glued vector spaces at the OASIS seminar in Oxford.
I will attend the Shonan seminar on Enhanced Coinduction
taking place in Japan, between 12-17 November 2017.
- Our paper Quantifiers on languages and codensity monads was
accepted to LICS 2017.
A long version is here.
- In November 2016 I will be a visiting scientist
at Simons Institute for the Theory of Computing, University of
- Please consider submiting
- Please consider submiting
- I am the PC chair of
the CALCO Early Ideas
with CALCO 2017.
Most recent (full list here)
- Automata and minimization.
Thomas Colcombet, Daniela Petrisan, SIGLOG News 4(2): 4-27 (2017)
- A general account of coinduction up-to,
F. Bonchi, D. Petrisan, D. Pous, J. Rot, Acta Informatica, (2016)
- Automata in the Category of Glued Vector Spaces
Thomas Colcombet, Daniela Petrisan, MFCS 2017
- Automata minimization: a functorial approach
Thomas Colcombet, Daniela Petrisan, CALCO 2017
- Quantifiers on languages and codensity monads,
Mai Gehrke, Daniela Petrisan, Luca Reggio, LICS 2017
[arxiv long version]
- The Schutzenberger Product for Syntactic Spaces. ,
M. Gehrke, D. Petrisan, L. Reggio, ICALP 2016
- Lax Bialgebras and Up-To Techniques
for Weak Bisimulations,
F. Bonchi, D. Petrisan, D. Pous, J. Rot, CONCUR 2015
- Nominal techniques for variables with interleaving scopes,
D. Ghica, M.J. Gabbay, D. Petrisan. CSL 2015
Nominal Kleene Coalgebra,
D. Kozen, K. Mamouras, D. Petrisan, A. Silva, ICALP 2015
Approximation of Nested Fixpoints -- A Coalgebraic View of Parametric Dataypes,
A. Kurz, A. Pardo, D. Petrisan, P. Severi and F-J. de Vries, CALCO 2015
Coinduction up-to in a fibrational setting,
F. Bonchi, D. Petrisan, D. Pous, J. Rot, CSL-LICS 2014
2017-18: This fall I am teaching a TD in Algorithms for L3 students
at Paris 7. The course's webpage
2012-13: As a lecturer/research associate at the University
of Leicester, I was responsible for two courses:
- Data Structures and Development Environments
(approx. 100 students, L1 level)
- Operating Systems, Networks and Distributed Systems
(approx. 70 students, L2 level)
2010-2011 I supervised seven MSc projects at the University of Leicester
- 2011-2012 I supervised eight MSc projects at the
University of Leicester
I have been teaching assistant for several modules at the University of Leicester:
Java for Bioinformatics (MSc module), Program Design,
Databases and Web Applications, Software Reliability (MSc
module), Functional Programming, Logic Programming, Logic
and Problem Solving, Discrete Structures, Information
I am in the Publicity committee
of ACM SIGLOG.
I have served on several Program Committes: CSL 2018, MFPS
2017, FSCD 2017, CALCO 2017, CONCUR 2016, CMCS 2016, CALCO
2015, MFPS 30 , CMCS 2014, CALCO 2013, ICE 2013, CMCS 2012
I was the Program Chair of CALCO 2017 Early Ideas affiliated Workshop
Invited talks: CMCS 2018, ALCOP 2017, CALCO 2015, MFPS 2015
(invited tutorial speaker)
Office: 4029a, Bâtiment Sophie Germain, 8 place Aurélie Nemours, 75013 Paris
Work phone: +33 (0)1 57 27 92 21
Postal address: IRIF, Université Paris Diderot - Paris 7 - Case 7014, F-75205 Paris Cedex 13