Publications & Manuscripts
1.  M. Chen, W. Yu and W. Wang, On the vertex partitions of sparse graphs into an independent vertex set and a forest with bounded maximum degree, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 326 (2018) 117--123. [PDF]
2.  M. Chen, L. Dai, J. Nie, Y. Wang, W. Yu, Planar graphs without cycles of length 4 or 9 are (2, 0, 0)-colorable, Science China-Mathematics, 49 (2019) 1--22. [PDF]
3.  M. Chen, A. Raspaud and W. Yu, An (F1, F4)-partition of planar graphs of girth at least 6, J. Graph Theory, accepted.
4.  M. Chen, A. Raspaud and W. Wang, W. Yu, An (F3, F5)-partition of planar graphs with girth at least 5, submitted.
5.  M. Chen, A. Raspaud and W. Yu, An (F2, F6)-partition of planar graphs with girth at least 5, manuscript, 2019.
6.  R. Naserasr, W. Yu, Packing signatures in signed graphs, submitted.
7.  R. Naserasr, W. Yu, Separating signatures in planar signed graphs, manuscript, 2021.
Research Visits & Seminar talks
•   2018.09-2018.11: Visitor, Computer Science, LaBRI, Universite de Bordeaux 1, France. Supervisor: Prof. Andre Raspaud.
•   2021.05.03-2021.05.06: HOSIGRA workshop, Online. Separating two signatures in signed planar graphs. [Link]
•   2019.10-present: Doctoral student, Theoretical Computer Science, Université de Paris, France. Supervisor: Prof. Reza Naserasr.
•   2016.09-2019.06: Graduate Student, Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, China. Supervisor: Prof. Min Chen.
•   2012.09-2016.06: Undergraduate Student, Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Zhejiang Normal University, China.
Bâtiment Sophie Germain,
8 Place Aurélie Nemours,
75205 Paris Cedex 13.