2nd Workshop: Sept. 25-28, 2018
In collaboration with a joint workshop for the European QuantAlgo project, a 4-day joint workshop will be organized September 25-28, 2018 at IRIF, amphitheater Turing.
- IRIF participants: Yassine Hamoudi, Iordanis Kerenidis, Sophie Laplante, Alessandro Luongo, Frédéric Magniez, Miklos Santha, Yixin Shen
- IQC participants: Ashwin Nayak, Abel Molina, Dave Touchette
1st Workshop: Dec. 8, 2017
In collaboration with a grant closing workshop (RDAM), a 2-day joint workshop will be organized December 7-8, 2017 at IRIF, room 3052.
- 12/07, Day 1: Closing workshop of ANR project on algorithmic techniques for Restricted Data Access Models
- 12/08, Day 2: 1st IRIF-IQC Workshop on Quantum Information Processing
- 10:00-10:30 Sophie Laplante (IRIF), Provably secure key establishment against quantum adversaries
- 10:40-11:10 Dave Touchette (IQC), Practical Quantum Appointment Scheduling
- 11:20-11:50 André Chailloux (INRIA), A tight security reduction in the quantum random oracle model for code-based signature schemes
- 12:00-12:30 Daniel Puzzuoli (IQC), Characterization of linear maps on $M_n$ whose multiplicity maps have maximal norm, with an application in quantum information
- 14:00-14:30 Ashwin Nayak (IQC), On quantum information complexity
- 14:40-15:20 Alex Bredariol-Grilo (IRIF), Relativistic delegation of quantum computation
- 15:30-16:00 Chunhao Wang (IQC), Dissipative quantum search
- 16:10-16:40 Iordanis Kerenidis (IRIF), Quantum Machine Learning
Related IHP trimester: Sept. 4 - Dec. 15, 2017
A dedicated trimester on Quantum Information Theory has been organized by G. Aubrun, B. Collins, I. Nechita, S. Szarek. Several members of this PICS project will participate to the closing conference of the program.